Book Title: Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam: Construction Depth Problems
Publisher: Professional Publications, Inc.
Author: Elaine Huang PE
Get your Construction Depth Reference Manual index at ppi2pass.com/downloads.
Targeted Training for Solving Civil PE Exam Construction Depth Multiple-Choice Problems
Six-Minute Solutions for Civil PE Exam Construction Depth Problems contains over 100 multiple-choice problems that are grouped into seven chapters. Each chapter corresponds to a topic on the Civil PE exam construction depth section. Problems are representative of the exam’s format, scope of topics, and level of difficulty. Like the PE exam, an average of six minutes is required to solve each problem in this book. Each problem also includes a hint that provides optional problem-solving guidance. Comprehensive step-by-step solutions for all problems demonstrate accurate and efficient solving approaches.
Six-Minute Solutions will help you to
- familiarize yourself with the exam scope
- connect relevant theory to exam-like problems
- identify accurate problem-solving approaches
- organize the references you will use on exam day
- Construction Operations and Methods
- Earthwork Construction and Layout
- Estimating Quantities and Costs
- Health and Safety
- Material Quality Control and Production
- Temporary Structures