Book Title: Seriously Good Freezer Meals: 150 Easy Recipes to Save Your Time, Money and Sanity
Publisher: Robert Rose
Release Date: 2018-02-22
Author: Karrie Truman
- From Freezer to Table: 75+ Simple, Whole Foods Recipes for Gathering, Cooking, and Sharing
- The Healthy Make-Ahead Cookbook: Wholesome, Flavorful Freezer Meals the Whole Family Will Enjoy
- Aromatherapy with Essential Oil Diffusers: For Everyday Health and Wellness
- Baggy Rack - (2 Pack) Sandwich Bag Racks, Clip Food Storage Bags Onto Holder, Best Opener for Freezer & Storage Baggie - Ideal Plastic Kitchen Gadget, No Hassle Cooking Solutions For a Clean Pour
- 365 Freezer Recipes (Freezer Meals, Freezer Recipes, Freezer Cooking, Dump Dinners, Make Ahead, Slow Cooker)
- Multicooker Perfection: Cook It Fast or Cook It Slow-You Decide
- What's Gaby Cooking: Everyday California Food
- Fix, Freeze, Feast: The Delicious, Money-Saving Way to Feed Your Family
- Fix, Freeze, Feast, 2nd Edition: The Delicious, Money-Saving Way to Feed Your Family; Stock Your Freezer with Ready-to-Cook Meals; 150 Recipes
- Prep-Ahead Meals From Scratch: Quick & Easy Batch Cooking Techniques and Recipes That Save You Time and Money
Don't Freeze Up at Meal Time -- Reach Into the Freezer Instead
Let's admit it: we all want to save time and money while still putting healthy and tasty homemade food on the table. But how? Karrie Truman, creator of the much-beloved blog Happy Money Saver, is going to let you in on a secret: the answer is freezer meals.
When she was an exhausted young mom, Karrie found herself serving processed or fast food at the end of a busy day even though she knew it wasn't what she wanted her family to be eating. Then she discovered freezer meals. Immediately, she had home-cooked, easy and delicious food at her fingertips and more time to spend with loved ones.
In Seriously Good Freezer Meals, Karrie shares 150 recipes photos that will change the way you think about freezer cooking. You won't find your mother or grandmother's freezer meals here (except lasagna, of course). Her recipes include Morning Energy Bars, Empanada Hand Pies, Coconut Cashew Basil Curry Soup, Smoky Grilled Louisiana Turkey Legs, and Layered Chocolate Mousse Cake with tons of vegetarian, gluten-free and vegan options, too. Plus, she adds a bulk-batch chart for ease in making large quantities of each freezer-meal recipe.
Karrie gives you all the tools you need to become a freezer-meal genius: information on shopping, cooking, freezing, thawing and everything in between. The book includes beginner, intermediate and advanced meal plan programs to guide you in cooking 7 to 50 meals in a day. You read that right: 50 meals in a day. No more excuses: it's time to start cooking delicious meals that will have you feeling anything but left out in the cold!